Thursday, 8 November 2012

Blogging Publicly

Blogging is something I've been thinking about doing for years. I've read books on blogs, the history of blogs, and everything related to blogs I can get my hands on.

The problem with blogging is that I tend to be self conscious about what people think about me. I don't want to constantly be thinking if the way a friend behaves around me has something to do with what I said on my blog that day. I also don't want to have to constantly be censoring myself so as not to upset friends and family.

But at the same time I'd like to be able to write about my feelings and opinions. I thought about starting a blog about my hobbies, but I'm not really interested in anything enough to keep a regular blog.

Well I guess this will be my day-to-day journal then.

No comments: