Thursday, 15 November 2012

Countdown to Christmas

My countdown to Christmas has begun! I have so much I need to do before Christmas - it's going to be one busy month! So far, my list of things I need to do is:

  • complete all my exams, and not fail anything!
  • make all my christmas presents... going to be a challenge for sure
  • work out a whole bunch and lose 10 pounds
  • get my skin to be a whole bunch better somehow
  • whiten my teeth for holiday parties
  • continue this blog - and maybe write about something actually interesting
  • make more products for my etsy shop
I hope I can at least do most of it, if not, then I have a start on my New Year's resolutions.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Don't assume that what you're writing isn't interesting. It's kind of a catch-22. You assume it isn't interesting, and thus, readers will think it's uninteresting. Does that make sense? Find something you care about--sci-fi or anything--and write about it! Mention it! Include images and videos and all kinds of good things for readers to check out. And, admittedly, comment on A LOT of blogs. It's what helped me at the very beginning. Admittedly, it is hard to build a blog. It really is. I was frustrated at the very beginning, too, and almost gave up several times. However, I know now that I will not abandon my "online journal." Not anytime soon, that is. :) Good luck with the rest of your holiday plans! I need to whiten my teeth, too. They're usually pretty white, but it's been awhile since I used anything. (Whitening mouthwash alone does wonders, in my opinion.)