Friday, 9 November 2012

Frozen Yogurt with Good People

I had a bit of a falling out with one of my closest guy friends recently. It has been rough considering my other close guy friends live with him. I don't have a huge group of friends so I'm trying to keep them around if at all possible. Tonight was one of those nights. We hung out at their place for a little bit, which was okay since I know that place almost as if I lived there. I suggested we go get frozen yogurt, one of my new obsessions.

Man, I really love frozen yogurt. I mean, I love ice cream, but frozen yogurt has a special place in my heart. I love being able to customize it, and add any topping I want. It's all charged by the weight, which makes it tricky to judge how much something will cost, but I find it's cheaper and I get to make exactly what I want, even if everyone else thinks it's gross.

Besides the frozen yogurt itself, it was really nice to be with friends. I've been going through a really rough patch recently, and eating good food with good people definitely makes the week a bit brighter. We didn't really talk about anything in depth, which was probably good, considering I wasn't really ready to share how I feel just yet. Maybe I'll come around, but I really doubt it. I'm finding I can talk to people less and less. And I really don't want to alienate the few friends I have.

But today was a good day.

No comments: