Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Productivity!

Today was one of my good days. I woke up early (for me) and got going right away. I got a whole bunch of errands done - including grocery shopping for healthy things. I kind of failed when I got home and ate it all, but at least it was low fat? I don't know, the fact that I got out of bed before noon is good enough for me.

I also went shopping for a bit, but didn't see much I liked. I'm getting so picky, and I basically stick to my standards. I want to get more rings and cardigans though, those will be my next purchases.

I'm also taking part in Dawn's Ornament Swap. I'm so excited to start making my ornament for my partner. I'm thinking something knit or something needle felted. Not sure yet though.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I hope you were able to decide what you wanted to do! :) I actually am participating in the swap too, as there was an odd number. I got my partner's ornament yesterday! Crazy, huh? I wasn't expecting to get it so quickly; I'm just going to have to whip up something really quickly and be sure to get it off to her. :)