Friday, 21 December 2012

Apocalypse Day

It is wrong to be disappointed the world didn't end today? I had been hoping the world, my life, would end today - end on a good note, you know?

That sounds terrible, but I promise I'm not nearly as bad as I was this time last year. I finished my exams (barely passing, but still passing), and worked three days this week. I'm completely and utterly exhausted, in every sense of the word.

I started Christmas shopping in just the last few days, and I'm starting to feel the stress. I haven't wrapped anything, I haven't even finished shopping for my family, much less my friends and everyone else. I had originally planned to bake this weekend, but now I have a friend coming (who I haven't bought a present for). 

My mom brought home chocolates today left over from work. I had a few (or more...) but there must have been nuts in them or something because my one eye has swollen completely shut and my nose is like a faucet.

Bad day all around.

No comments: