Friday, 7 December 2012

Marry the Night

Today is a very lucky day! If you don't know, I'm a HUGE Lady Gaga fan - a Little Monster actually! I have loved her for so long, and finally she is touring in Canada again. Back in October I spent a week between presales trying to get tickets with no luck. I have a great friend who bought me a single general admission ticket when I was at the outlet when tickets sold out before the sales guy could even get the program working.

Last week, she added a new tour date in a city that's even closer to my city and isn't huge like Toronto. Tickets went on sale about 10 minutes ago. AND GUESS WHO HAS 2 TICKETS?!

I'm beyond excited - literally dancing around my house. I cannot wait to see Mother Monster again. February 17th can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

The Arizona Russums said...

Hey girl! You won TWO giveaways on my blog. Not a joke. Will you please email me so I have your email address? Thanks!