Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Slows Days Ahead

I just finished watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I don't know how I feel about it. I've watched it the past few years and have usually felt some sort of emotion towards it. Today is less so.

I think I've just slowed down a whole lot. I'm done classes, so I don't really have a reason to get out of bed or get dressed really. I'm supposed to be studying, but I think my procrastination and apathy has reached an all-time high. I think I've read a page of my law textbook in the 8 hours I've had it open on my lap. I just don't really care anymore. I know that this is terrible, but I don't know how to combat my apathy.

I think I'm going to try to work out more. Maybe getting my endorphins working more will help me with getting everything else going. I know I should be excited about Christmas, but I find more and more I just don't care.

Man, depression sucks.

No comments: