Monday, 7 January 2013

New Year, New Semester

Check out these lovely ladies partying up 2013-style. I'm third from the left in the dress with the sleeves.

I started my winter semester today. I'm only taking four courses this semester, and three of them are business (yech). Today I had organizational behaviour (which I've already taken... not impressed), business decision models (economics + stats = nightmares), and abnormal psychology (all about me!).

I'm excited for a new chance to prove myself. I really need to pick it up if I'm going to stay in my program. I'm determined to make it happen, even though it will be brutal. Say goodbye to my freetime and my hobbies.

Wish my luck! Heaven knows I'll need it.

1 comment:

Stephanie {Life, Actually} said...

Good luck! I'm sure you will do well!

You look super cute in that dress!

Happy Thursday!

xo