Thursday, 7 February 2013

I Never Take Pictures

I have realized that I never take pictures. I don't have any pictures from any of the fun events, concerts, or parties I have been to in the last few years. My camera hasn't been touched in months, and my phone has pictures of my dog and my hedgehog on it.

I thought about doing a scrapbook for 2012 and I noticed that I probably have enough pictures for one page, maybe two. I don't have instagram... there still isn't a blackberry app. My blackberry camera is mediocre at best, but I can't upgrade for another 4 months unless I want to pay $200 to get out of contact.

I'm one of those people who simply enjoy the fun instead of taking pictures of it. My facebook is full of pictures other people have taken, there are basically none that I took.

My hard drive crashed about two months ago and I lost all the pictures I did take (which is only like 10, but still).

So that basically explains why there are no pictures on this blog... or anywhere for that matter. I haven't decided whether I should try to take pictures more or not. Is it worth it?

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I feel like I am the same way when I go to events. I have pictures of things I make, but never of things I do.

his little lady said...

I definitely need to be better at not taking so many pictures and living more in the moment!
xo TJ