Saturday, 23 February 2013

In Cars


This week, I went to the Toronto International Auto Show. I don't know very much (or anything) about cars, but I had a good time checking out the cool features and paint jobs. I went with my dad and my brother, who both took their fancy cameras so I actually have pictures of all the cool cars.

It was busy, but we went during the week so it wasn't as busy as it would have been on a weekend. We got lots of free stuff (so much febreze!) and I entered a whole bunch of contests. Besides the awkward moment where a guy at a booth tried to hit on me, it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot.

Tokyo Drift is still my favourite movie, just in case you were wondering.




1 comment:

Chelsea said...

How fun!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) I can't believe we're only a day apart... and a couple years ;) Hope you had a great start to your week today!