Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Introspection

I've been thinking a lot about what I want this blog to be about. Right now, it's more like a personal journal where I complain about my life. I'm still surprised that I have people who actually read what I type, although they are few in number.

I'm not creative enough for a diy or craft blog. I'm not witty enough to be funny, I have no real direction in my life. I don't know what I want to do with my life, or what I even like to do. I thought about writing about my mental health struggles, but then I realized I'm not really ready to share that with the world.

I thought maybe a music blog, but I get lazy and listen to the same things over and over again.

I guess laziness is my true problem. Maybe a blog isn't for me, I get bored easily and have trouble accomplishing goals. But what if that's exactly why I should have a blog? Because maybe it will actually encourage me to accomplish something.

I see all these people with fancy blogs and fancy graphics and awesome giveaways and I just don't see that being something I could ever do. I'd love to be able to make friends with my blogging, but I don't even know how that works.

So here I am. At a crossroads. Do I keep posting little snippets of my regular life or do I actually find a focus for this thing?

Oh, and here's a picture of Luna being adorable on her birthday last week.


3 comments:

Stephanie + Walter said...

Blog about whatever you want to blog about. It's YOUR blog. :) You do what YOU want.

Luna is adorable! :)

Ashlea with an a said...

Keep blogging girl! I was at a point a whole ago where I felt that way-then said screw it. You'll be A certified lifestyle blogger:)

Hena Tayeb said...

you don't have to pick a topic and blog just about that.. blog about the you now and as you grow and find direction so will your blog.. just enjoy the process.