Monday, 11 February 2013

Operation: Kill The Bitch

OH. MY. GOD.



Less than a week until I see Lady Gaga! 6 days, actually. I'm so pumped, I don't think anyone actually realizes how much I adore this woman. This will actually be the first time I'm seeing her in concert. I actually had a ticket to see her last Friday but it snowed and I had a midterm and needless to say it didn't happen. So I am SO excited!

I'm trying to get into the Monster Pit, which is basically a special area for the most devoted fans. To get into it, you need to be there super early, those who line up first get in first. Also, they have a wildcard for people who are the most dressed up, but I don't think they've ever used it. Anyway, I'm planning on getting there Saturday morning for the Sunday night show because luckily I'm in one of the smaller towns and it hasn't sold out yet.

Today, I started studding my denim jacket. So far, it has over 50 studs on it, but it needs a lot more. I'm also going to rip it, paint it, and stick sequins all over it. Tomorrow, I'm starting my search for a wig in a ridiculous colour (even though I have a midterm Wednesday....)

Oh, and here is a picture of me and Gaga when I met her at the MMVAs in 2011!


2 comments:

alissa b said...

that's so amazing! i'm hoping to snag tickets when she comes my way too!

can't wait to see how your jacket turns out!

xo

alissa b
http://alissab.us

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness I am so jealous! You are going to have an amazing time! And that picture of you and her is so cute!