Tuesday, 5 February 2013

So I Went To Another Concert

On Friday I went to see another one of my favourite bands. I saw Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker (USS) at our on campus night club and I'm not even joking when I say it was one of the best concerts I've been to in a long time. I've now seen USS four times, and I swear they keep getting better and better.

I'm pretty sure they played every song in their repertoire. They literally played an hour and a half set. The energy was amazing, the crowd kept breaking out into our school cheers and you could tell the boys loved it.

Oh! And as I was in the front row, at the end they gave me a guitar pick! You honestly don't even know how happy this made me. I almost got a drum stick too, but some jerk yanked it out of my hand.


Also, the countdown to Gaga has started: 12 days!

3 comments:

Stephanie @ Life, Actually said...

I wanted to go to Gaga with my sister but we couldn't afford tickets. :(

Erin said...

Hey! Love your blog :) If you have any time would you be kind enough to check out mine? Hope you'll find something you like there x

his little lady said...

Oh, I've never heard of them before. Listening to their stuff now! I love finding new artist, so thanks for sharing girl!
xo TJ