Saturday, 13 April 2013

"Spring"

Excuse my crappy phone camera, but this is what I saw yesterday morning while getting ready for work.

The weather has been all over the place. They actually closed the schools on Thursday here, but I still went to work. Friday was much worse, all the rain froze and the sidewalks were complete sheets of ice. It was actually scary, and half the city lost power (also no one knows how to drive when the lights are out).

I have my first exam this coming Wednesday. I know I need to study really hard, but I don't even know where to start. These next two weeks are going to be the worse.

I'm still looking for a job that actually applies to what I want to do. At this point, I'd be happy with any job that is more than minimum wage while still being full-time. It's not looking so good for me though. On the bright side, at least I still have something to fall back on.

1 comment:

snazzyjassy said...

looks beautiful. I wish it were spring here!