Tuesday, 10 February 2015

My Obsession with The Bachelor

A couple weeks ago when my friend asked me to join her Bachelor fantasy league, I didn't think much of it but picked which girls I liked the best based on the premiere and their little bios on the Bachelor website.

I've never actually followed The Bachelor before - I've seen a couple episodes and I know about the drama with Tierra.

So this is my first season where I'm actually attached to the show and the girls. Although I kind of hate the "Farmboy" Bachelor, he has picked some good girls and he knows how to keep the drama coming.

Last night was probably the best episode, and it can only be summed up as "Bitches Be Crazy."


In the best way possible, it was Kelsey vs. Ashley on the 2-on-1 in the middle of nowhere. After confrontation, and a whole buttload of crocodile tears, both girls were sent home. I was definitely team Ashley, even if her crying and snorting is so gross and annoying. At least she never faked a panic attack.

I'm still sitting at second last in my fantasy league (damn you Juelia!) but I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

And my money's on Britt or Whitney.

No comments: