Tuesday, 28 April 2015

On Moving

So I live in Toronto now. I finished my last exam and packed up as much as I could carry and left. On one hand, I'm excited to be out of that house and begin my new adult life. On the other hand, I'm living in a city I know very little about with no job and crashing at my boyfriend's place.

While I know this is where I want to be, it's pretty hard to watch my savings dry up just trying to live here. I've also learned that I have to keep a routine if I want to get out of bed during the day, so everyday I have a goal of applying to 3 jobs. I'll eventually get one that way, right? I'm also making sure I eat everyday and do more than watch old Grey's Anatomy episodes.

But for right now, I'm enjoying my impromptu vacation. And if you know any marketing jobs in Toronto, hit me up.

No comments: